Balgriffin Grove, Malahide Road, Dublin
Balgriffin is on the northside of Dublin situated around the Malahide road. It is located in Dublin 13, only 7 miles from the city centre. Surrounding areas include Portmarnock, Malahide, Swords and Kinsealy.
Trinity Sports & Leisure Club was opened in 1985 and the aim of the club is to provide sporting and leisure amenities for the local catchment area. Trinity Sports and Leisure Club is situated in Father Collins Park, Hole in the Wall Road and amongst our facilities is a 25 metre swimming pool (swimming, scuba diving classes, pool aerobics, etc.), a sports hall (indoor football, basketball, boxing, etc) and a couple of lounges which provides entertainment every weekend.
Father Collins Park is only a 5 minute walk. A Marvellous space and winner of numerous awards since it opened in 2009. Comprising 53 acres it is Irelands first wind-powered and sustainable public park and encompasses a 1.5 KM running/cycling track, playing pitches and fitness stations, a promenade, picnic areas and two playgrounds.
Nearby amenities include Malahide Castle Demesne, Howth Marina, Portmarnock Golf Club, UCI Leisureplex and Portmarnock Beach. The area is convenient to the M50, M1 with easy access and the city centre by the quality bus corridor on the Malahide Road.
Dublin International Airport is less than a 10 minute drive.
The convenience of this location cannot be over stated with every imaginable amenity situated close-by. Local shops are within a 2 minute walk which include EuroSpar, Meadows & Byrne, Giraffe Childcare, Bank of Ireland, with Clare Hall shopping centre also within a short stroll. The Clare Hall shopping centre provides a huge variety of different shops including Tesco, Elverys and Eddie Rockets.
The villages of Malahide and Portmarnock are close-by providing a wide variety of shopping facilities, pubs and restaurants. Public transport is well catered for with a wide variety of buses on your door-step providing easy access to the city centre as well as the surrounding areas. The M-50 is within a 7 minute drive providing easy access to all major route-ways and a direct link to Dublin international airport which is only 10 minute drive away.
House Type A
House Type A – 3 Bed End Of Terrace 1,310 Sq Ft
These 3 Bed Homes are spacious end of terrace boasting fully walled rear gardens and again have walled and paved front gardens providing ample off street parking.
The accommodation comprises entrance hallway with guest wc & whb, livingroom, kitchen/dining-room with family area and utility room. There are double doors to the rear garden from the kitchen /dining room.Upstairs are 3 bedrooms ( master en-suite ) and main bathroom.
GROUND FLOOR PLAN
1ST FLOOR PLAN
House Type B
House Type B – 4 Bed Terraced – 1,680 Sq Ft
These are very large four bed terraced homes with rear gardens and paved and walled front gardens. The large accommodation which is spread over three floors comprises, entrance hallway with guest wc & whb, kitchen/dining-room with family area and utility room. There are double doors to the rear garden from the kitchen / dining room. First floor accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms, 1 en-suite and main bathroom with the fourth bedroom, also en-suite, and large store room located on the second floor.
GROUND FLOOR PLAN
1ST FLOOR PLAN
2ND FLOOR PLAN
- Building Energy Rating – The superb A3 rating of these homes deliver the highest levels of energy efficiency and insulation and indeed provides for a more sustainable way of living in comfort regardless of the weather.
- The pressurised gas heating system is fitted in all homes and delivers a highly efficient delivery of heat and hot water.
- The feature fireplaces in these homes come with the option of gas insert.
Bathrooms & En-suites
- Quality white bathroom suites and tiling are provided as per show house.
Kitchen & Utility
- Stunning fitted kitchen as per show house with generous allowance €1800 for appliances.
- The internal walls and ceilings in all homes will be skimmed and painted with a choice of paint colours throughout.
- Timber floors included as per show house.
- Modern wardrobes will be fitted in all bedrooms.
- All Balgriffin homes will be hard wired for alarm and there will be mains operated smoke and carbon monoxide detectors installed as standard.
- All gardens in Balgriffin are private, sunny and fully walled to the front and rear. There is off street parking with all homes.
Media & Communications
- All Balgriffin homes are wired and ready for connection of TV, Telephone and Broadband.
- CRL (Construction Register Ltd.) 10 year structural guarantee.
- Pay booking deposit of €5,000 made payable to McDermot, Creed & Martyn solicitors to secure property.
- Inform solicitor and lending institution of purchase so contracts can be expected and valuer (if applicable) instructed.
- Contracts to be signed within 4 weeks of being received in to your solicitor’s office. The balance of 10% deposit will be paid at this time.
- After contracts are exchanged purchasers will meet with finishing foreperson to discuss internal completion and specification.
- When house is complete purchaser’s surveyor will conduct snag list.
- Sign off on snag list.
- Property closes when funds are transferred.
For more information call Derek on (087) 937 0896 or (045) 895609, email firstname.lastname@example.org