Deanstown Park, Finglas, Dublin 11
Local Schools include St. Pauls YEP, Colaiste Eoin, St Fergal Boys National School, St Bridgets Senior School and Colaiste Ide School of further education.
Cappagh Shopping centre is a 2 minute walk and contains Stores such as Dunnes and Hickeys Pharmacy. Charlestown Shopping complex is a 4 minute drive, With the M50 just a 4 minute drive from Deanstown also.
Deanstown is serviced with excellent bus routes to the city centre and is on the 40b, 40c and 220 Dublin bus routes.
Dublin International Airport is approx. 10 minute drive.
These quality homes are within close proximity of Finglas Village, Charlestown Shopping Centre and there is a large Dunnes Stores only a few hundred metres away. There is easy access to the City Centre by a high frequency public transport service and the main arterial M50 route and airport is close by.
House Type A – Ground Floor
House Type A – First Floor
House Type B – Ground Floor
House Type B – First Floor
- Building Energy Rating – The superb A3 rating of these homes deliver the highest levels of energy efficiency and insulation and indeed provides for a more sustainable way of living in comfort regardless of the weather.
- The pressurised gas heating system is fitted in all homes and delivers a highly efficient delivery of heat and hot water.
- The feature fireplaces in these homes come with the option of gas insert.
Bathrooms & En-suites
- Quality white bathroom suites and tiling are provided as per show house.
Kitchen & Utility
- Stunning fitted kitchen as per show house with generous allowance €1800 for appliances.
- The internal walls and ceilings in all homes will be skimmed and painted with a choice of paint colours throughout.
- Timber floors included as per show house.
- Modern wardrobes will be fitted in all bedrooms.
- All Deanstown homes will be hard wired for alarm and there will be mains operated smoke and carbon monoxide detectors installed as standard.
- All gardens in Deanstown are private, sunny and fully walled to the front and rear. There is off street parking with all homes.
Media & Communications
- All Deanstown homes are wired and ready for connection of TV, Telephone and Broadband.
- CRL (Construction Register Ltd.) 10 year structural guarantee.
- Pay booking deposit of €5,000 made payable to McDermot, Creed & Martyn solicitors to secure property.
- Inform solicitor and lending institution of purchase so contracts can be expected and valuer (if applicable) instructed.
- Contracts to be signed within 4 weeks of being received in to your solicitor’s office. The balance of 10% deposit will be paid at this time.
- After contracts are exchanged purchasers will meet with finishing foreperson to discuss internal completion and specification.
- When house is complete purchaser’s surveyor will conduct snag list.
- Sign off on snag list.
- Property closes when funds are transferred.
For more information call Derek on (087) 937 0896 or (045) 895609, email email@example.com