Priorswood Lodge, Clonshaugh, Dublin 17 – SOLD OUT
Priorswood Lodge Clonshaugh is ideally located with the M1 and M50 Motorways within easy reach as well as the 27 bus route which brings you to the city centre throughout the day. There is a choice of primary and secondary schools in the area as well as restaurants and shops. The Northside shopping complex is within a 3-4 minute walk with shops including Dunnes Stores, JD sports, Hickeys Pharmacy and An Post.
With every local amenity on your door step including Shops, Senior & Junior Schools, DCU, M50, M1 & Dublin Airport, we truly believe that this will be a very sought after development. Dublin City University is less than a ten-minute drive away and Dublin International Airport and city centre are both within a 10-minute drive from the property. The area enjoys excellent transport links with the surrounding country via the nearby M50 and M1 motorways and access to the port tunnel is a mere stone’s throw from the property.
Priorswood Lodge Clonshaugh is located on Dublin’s north side, just a 10 minute drive to Dublin International Airport, Dublin City Centre and Just 3-4 Minutes from The M50 and M1 Motorways linking it to all other areas of Dublin and its surrounding Counties. Clonshaugh is ideally located to explore Dublin’s coastline with Malahide and Portmarnock just 10 mins drive away. Dublin City University is just a 5 minute drive from Priorswood.
Unit 1 – Ground Floor
Unit 1 – First Floor
Unit 2 – Ground Floor
Unit 2 – First Floor
Unit 3 – Ground Floor
Unit 3 – First Floor
Unit 4 – Ground Floor
Unit 4 – First Floor
- Building Energy Rating – The superb A3 rating of these homes deliver the highest levels of energy efficiency and insulation and indeed provides for a more sustainable way of living in comfort regardless of the weather.
- The pressurised gas heating system is fitted in all homes and delivers a highly efficient delivery of heat and hot water.
- The feature fireplaces in these homes come with the option of gas insert.
Bathrooms & En-suites
- Quality white bathroom suites and tiling are provided as per show house.
Kitchen & Utility
- Stunning fitted kitchen as per show house with generous allowance €1800 for appliances.
- The internal walls and ceilings in all homes will be skimmed and painted with a choice of paint colours throughout.
- Timber floors included as per show house.
- Modern wardrobes will be fitted in all bedrooms.
- All Priorswood homes will be hard wired for alarm and there will be mains operated smoke and carbon monoxide detectors installed as standard.
- All gardens in Priorswood are private, sunny and fully walled to the front and rear. There is off street parking with all homes.
Media & Communications
- All Priorswood homes are wired and ready for connection of TV, Telephone and Broadband.
- CRL (Construction Register Ltd.) 10 year structural guarantee.
- Pay booking deposit of €5,000 made payable to McDermot, Creed & Martyn solicitors to secure property.
- Inform solicitor and lending institution of purchase so contracts can be expected and valuer (if applicable) instructed.
- Contracts to be signed within 4 weeks of being received in to your solicitor’s office. The balance of 10% deposit will be paid at this time.
- After contracts are exchanged purchasers will meet with finishing foreperson to discuss internal completion and specification.
- When house is complete purchaser’s surveyor will conduct snag list.
- Sign off on snag list.
- Property closes when funds are transferred.
For more information call Derek on (087) 937 0896 or (045) 895609, email email@example.com or click the following link to register your interest
For more information call Derek on (087) 937 0896 or (045) 895609, email firstname.lastname@example.org