Rafters Road, Crumlin, Dublin 12
Crumlin is home to Our Lady’s Hospital for Sick Children, the largest children’s hospital in the country. Dublin bus routes serving the Crumlin area are: 17, 18, 19A, 50, 56A, 77, 77A, 83, 121, 122, 123, 150, 151. Rafters road is within a short walk from Golden Bridge Luas Stop.
Good Council CLG is within walking distance of Rafters road.
Local amenities include Pearse Memorial Park, Iveagh Sports Grounds and an array of local schools including Ardscoil Enna, Our Lady of Good Council Infant School and Our Lady of Mercy Secondary School.
Crumlin Shopping centre which includes Dunnes Stores and DID Electrical is within 5 mins walk
The M50 is within easy access from Rafters Road.
Rafters Road is located in Crumlin Dublin 12 on the south side of Dublin. Nearby areas include Walkinstown, Perrystown and Kimmage. Rafters Road is a 3 minute walk to Childrens Hospital and is 5km from St Stephens Green in Dublin’s city centre.
House Type A – Ground Floor
House Type A – First Floor
House Type B – Ground Floor
House Type B – First Floor
- Building Energy Rating – The superb A3 rating of these homes deliver the highest levels of energy efficiency and insulation and indeed provides for a more sustainable way of living in comfort regardless of the weather.
- The pressurised gas heating system is fitted in all homes and delivers a highly efficient delivery of heat and hot water.
- The feature fireplaces in these homes come with the option of gas insert.
Bathrooms & En-suites
- Quality white bathroom suites and tiling are provided as per show house.
Kitchen & Utility
- Stunning fitted kitchen as per show house with generous allowance €1800 for appliances.
- The internal walls and ceilings in all homes will be skimmed and painted with a choice of paint colours throughout.
- Timber floors included as per show house.
- Modern wardrobes will be fitted in all bedrooms.
- All Rafters Road homes will be hard wired for alarm and there will be mains operated smoke and carbon monoxide detectors installed as standard.
- All gardens in Rafters Road are private, sunny and fully walled to the front and rear. There is off street parking with all homes.
Media & Communications
- All Rafters Road homes are wired and ready for connection of TV, Telephone and Broadband.
- CRL (Construction Register Ltd.) 10 year structural guarantee.
- Pay booking deposit of €5,000 made payable to McDermot, Creed & Martyn solicitors to secure property.
- Inform solicitor and lending institution of purchase so contracts can be expected and valuer (if applicable) instructed.
- Contracts to be signed within 4 weeks of being received in to your solicitor’s office. The balance of 10% deposit will be paid at this time.
- After contracts are exchanged purchasers will meet with finishing foreperson to discuss internal completion and specification.
- When house is complete purchaser’s surveyor will conduct snag list.
- Sign off on snag list.
- Property closes when funds are transferred.
For more information call Derek on (087) 937 0896 or (045) 895609, email firstname.lastname@example.org